Sunday, April 20, 2014

On the verge of giving up

Hold on,
Hold on,
Hold on,
Hold on,
Hold on.

Sebenarnya tengah mood bermalas-malasan nak finals. Haih. Bangkit Thish, bangkit!!! Jealous jugak la tengok kawan-kawan lain yang dah masuk sem 3, dah nak cuti sem, dah nak habis program. And I'm here waiting for another month till I get my freedom.

Tapi takpa, I have to look at it positively: I have more time to appreciate what I have here and I have more time to prepare for finals (I've been procrastinating ALOT this semester).

Just faced two trial tests today. One for biology and another for physics. It certainly indicated that I'm far from ready to face finals. But.... I can't help it, I wanna end this programme quickly. I can't wait to finish my programme but I am so not ready to face finals.

-----post written weeks ago. Baru nak post hehe esok finals btw, minggu depan balik!! End of my matriculation life in 9 days!!

No comments: