Saturday, December 14, 2013

update!

Hey hi hello.

Third week of second semester just ended. By the looks of it, this semester will be super hectic. With English and Dynamic Skills' mini thesis, Dynamic Skills' event, Islamic Studies presentation every week and catching up with all the science subjects.

*gasps*

 Put all that hollaballoo aside for a little while. I got my results for semester 1 final exam. Alhamdulillah, I am still privileged to continue my one year program.

I certainly did not expect for my results to be as it is. I was totally shocked to see my GPA on that yellow paper. I was so happy that moment because Kakngah was actually heading to my college that very moment to visit me because she was in Segamat. Little did we know that we would have a cause for cake! :p So, I got to celebrate my results with family :) 

Second semester, I need to boost up my game so I can maintain my scores and get a scholarship for my degree. Though I'm still in the midst of choosing what course I should pursue in... We'll just see where life takes me to? Help me choose the right path, ya Allah.

No comments: